A Selection Of Interesting Topics For An MBA Thesis On Marketing
In actuality, writing an outstanding thesis for your MBA program may be daunting specifically if you aren’t that experienced in the art of writing. Luckily, just like with any form of writing task, or project for that matter, it is certainly essential that you first know who your audience are. When you say audience this simply implies the MBA thesis executive who will be reviewing your marketing thesis. Take note that it is crucial to get to know precisely what they’re searching for prior you ever start finding the topic for you to research on and develop.
It is imperative to consider that the writing process is not an easy task that can be done overnight. It matters to devote sufficient amount of time in conducting vast research, you need to ensure consulting your advisor regularly for any advice or changes and make sure to only rely on credible sources that could fully support your dissertation.
If you still have no idea about what topic to research and develop in your marketing thesis, here are some of the topics you can explore:
- What influence does advertising have on consumers’ behavior?
- Do consumers fully understand a firm’s brand values?
- How do companies use corporate social responsibility to strengthen brand equity?
- How can brand image be communicated in a mobile marketing environment?
- Are consumers fully aware on how to safeguard themselves from underhanded direct marketing strategies?
- How do financial institutions vary their product offerings hinged on social class?
- What impact do the social media presently have on the buying choices of shoppers?
- What crucial role does learning play among functional advertisements seen on the web?
- How can company profitably incorporate online and offline shopping features?
- How do the attributes of firms that adopt comparison advertising differ from the ones that do not endorse comparison advertising?
- What attributes of products are most cherished by shoppers in search, comparison and buying decision-making online?
- What can be learned from past mistakes when word-of-mouth communications did not succeed?
- What impact does family orientation have on marketing communications?
- How does the significance of factors that instigate direct selling differ as per product type?
- How can global marketing make use of standardization?
For a fact, writing your MBA thesis can be truly intricate. However, if you use your resources like your appointed advisor, compose about a researchable and practicable subject matter and fully understand your methodologies, you will certainly be on the right track to writing the most excellent thesis for your MBA program.
Marketing Dissertation Topics
A dissertation should have something to add to the existing literature in a given field, while building on the current debates and issues within the topic area. Dissertations should be focused on a narrow topic rather than broad, aiming to add to the literature in a manageable way bearing in mind time and resource constraints. Marketing dissertation topics should reflect this, being more narrow than broad, building on established theories and areas of study. This helps when it comes to setting clear, concise and manageable research aims, questions and objectives. Added to this, the choice of marketing dissertation topics should reflect the research setting where the study took place, and choose appropriate research methods to investigate the areas of concern. To help in the preparation of your marketing dissertation, this article suggests areas and marketing dissertation topics that you could base your research on. These subject areas include relationship marketing, branding, direct marketing, international marketing, consumer psychology, online marketing, mobile marketing, marketing mix, social networks and marketing ethics.